What are the benefits of CODF Membership?
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Central Ohio Dental Forum!
- Exposure to a wide network of national and local experts in the dental industry.
- Interaction with local dentists and specialists who can relate to your successes and challenges.
- Collaborate with local dentists and specialists as in a safe, positive environment and gain insight into specific cases.
- Build a network of friends and colleagues in the dental field.
- The opportunity to learn about treatment planning for member cases, or present your own cases during a Treatment Planning Session.
- Access to the Seattle Study Club resources such as the Journal, Expert Tips, Practice Inspiration videos and Seattle Study Club Annual Symposium.
- Exposure to CODF sponsors and vendors who specialize in the dental field and offer occasional discounts for study club members.
- Get updates with the latest technology, products, techniques, and concepts in dentistry.
- Understand and share ideas of dentistry as a business.
- Improve and maintain your personal growth.
For more information about joining the Central Ohio Dental Forum, call us at 614-781-5905 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.