Central Ohio Dental Forum Mission Statement
To provide a high-quality education in the concept of “university without walls” in order to help the member dentist become the best she/he can be both professionally and personally.
- Provide excellent CE opportunities so that members can fulfill both licensure and AGD awards requirements and provide excellent care to their patients;
- Strive to grow our membership annually
- Increase website information
- Offer a mobile phone app
- To learn and share information from informal group discussions and case presentations
- To enhance the coordination of treatment between offices and increase the effectiveness of our patient education and communication
- To become more comfortable with treatment planning and the treatment of complex and comprehensive cases;
- To be informed of new concepts, products, techniques and treatment modalities;
- To emphasize multidisciplinary interaction for treatment planning and treatment of cases;
- To be informed of and able to discuss controversial issues in dentistry;
- To be proficient at diagnosing existing dental and oral conditions.