Welcome to the Dental Hygiene Study Club Online Forum
We invite you use this message board to discuss dental topics and cases with other study club members.
- You may start topics or contribute to topics and discussions posted by other members.
- All members will have access to the topics discussed.
- You will be able to choose how frequently you are notified about topics in your User Settings/Notifications settings.
Your Email Address
- Each member may have only one e-mail address on the list.You will not be able to send messages to the list from any address other than the one you specified on the signup form.
- Please do not enter an email alias when you sign up for this member forum. If the name does not match your email address in our CODF membership system, the account will be deleted.
- Please contact us to of if you need to change your email address. We will send you a new registration link since this is a private, locked forum. Remember that updating the e-mail address with the CODF office does not change your address on the list.
- Messages intended for individuals should be sent to their personal e-mail addresses, not the list.
- Replies will go to the whole list unless you enter the address of an individual in the “To” field.
Comments and Opinions Shared
- The Central Ohio Dental Forum provides this Online Forum for the benefit of all of our study club members, but it does not endorse the opinions or information shared through the discussions or topics posted by members.
- The CODF cannot and does not assume responsibility for determining the accuracy or ownership of material communicated through the list, nor is the CODF responsible for screening, editing, or monitoring such material.
The CODF reserves the right to remove any post it deems inappropriate and or unsubscribe any user having repeated inappropriate posts.
- The discussions and topics posted in this forum are intended for member dentists only and should not be shared publicly.
- All messages should relate to the practice of dentistry and may address topics such as clinical procedures and treatment options, products and therapies, practice management and marketing, insurance claims, and use of technology.
- Please keep communication professional and constructive. Avoid inflammatory language, insults, and personal attacks.
- Do not discuss fees charged for services, to avoid violating antitrust price-fixing restrictions.
- Do not mention any patient’s name for any reason and/or send out photos or radiographs that contain patient information.
- Do not send list members any solicitation for personal gain or advertising for commercial products or services.
- Do not post employment opportunities or issues/grievances.